Launch Chrome for Android and open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen. Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and navigate to the website or web page you want to add to your home screen. Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
Here at KhoSoBho, we are constantly striving to unite Nepalese societies in the UK. Not only do we talk, but also run timely programmes and campaigns for the welfare of Nepalese in the UK.
KhoSoBho Gurung Samaj UK
1. KhoSoBho Samaj AGM - Saturday 22 April 2023: The Palace restaurant Aldershot.
2. KhoSoBho Youth Football (Gurkha cup):May 27th or 28th 2023 (Date to be confirmed).
3. Summer BBQ - Saturday 1st July 2023: Gareth Hill College, Bracknell.
4. Deusi Bhailo - Saturday 11th November 2023:The palace restaurant Aldershot .
5. Winter General meeting - Saturday 25th November 2023: The palace restaurant Aldershot.